We wish you many years of enjoyment with your new piece of COMMUNION by Joy Smith jewelry!
Here are a few tips to ensure longevity:
Jewelry should worn and treated with love & care. The following are basic guidelines for keeping you and your jewelry looking good for a lifetime :
- It does not like to get wet.
- Please put on after you apply perfumes, lotions and hairsprays.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Believe it or not, regardless of price, jewelry that looks delicate is. Please treat it like fine silk.
- Please do not wear your jewelry when doing chores of certain kinds. Like gardening, washing dishes or hard labor.
caring for gold jewelry:
Gold jewelry of any karat can be cleaned lightly using a soft cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, soak your gold jewelry in a glass of warm water with a drop or two of non-detergent soap (Ivory, Dr. Bronner's, etc) to help remove any oils and loosen buildup. Remove after a few minutes and pat dry with a soft cloth. To clean further, use a very soft, worn toothbrush to carefully remove any dirt particles or debris from more intricate components and settings.